Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Annointing of the Sick


Father Tony, my Pastor at Mary Queen of Heaven, came over yesterday to talk, pray and give five me the Annointing of the Sick. I always feel so good after a visit with Father Tony.


He's an incredible man, with energy and enthusiasm and endless kindness. He's so good for our Parish. He really knows how to lead a congregation, and he is a great teacher. Straight forward and straight talk.


He indulged me by letting me take a picture of him in front of our scary haunted graveyard. I told him he performed an Exorcism on my Cancer!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Peggy!


    I wanted to let you know about an interesting cancer blog a group of cancer patients have been working on.

    A fellow tongue cancer patient was sent home to die. There was nothing more that can be done. Cancer survivors ask him life altering questions.

    Please read: Dead Man Talking http://beyondtheglassdoor.blogspot.com

    Peace B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo! I love your yard decorations.
    That's great that you are getting spiritual care.
    Our pastor visits Ron, too. He has not been able to go to church since it is so "germy." We have a lot of flu in our community right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peg-I so agree with you about Father Tony! Tay and I love him. Any priest that can keep a teenagers attention is first rate in my book! I know that his prayers and requests in your name further support and build on the love and power coming from all of your "warriors." It's a group I (we) are proud to be a part of! We continually send our prayers and heartfelt wishes that God can and will be with you thru this journey. "All you need is love, love...love is all you need..." and we know that you are consumed by it!
    Love, Pam and Tay

    ReplyDelete