Saturday, November 7, 2009

Pet Scan Reults Are In- Prayers answered!


Dr. Lo called me last night to let me know the preliminary findings:

NO NEW cancer growth seen in the body; no growth of liver tumors.

I will get these scans sent to Dr. Benson at Northwestern for a 2nd Opinion and the Loyola Team will meet in the next week or so to discuss surgical/treatment options.

This next phase of treatment I fear will be wrought with confusion and anxiety and "Which way to go" in terms of making choices and decisions on treatments. What will be in MY hands? What is out of my control? Will the treatments be effective, continue the miracle and bring me to my most sacred prayer....long-term Survival?


As always my beloved Prayer Warriors...THANK YOU


XOXOX

5 comments:

  1. God is good! Praise His holy name.
    Trust in Him always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you ... that is great news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peggy,
    I am signing up as one of your many prayer warriors! Congratulations on your positive news. Thanks for your kind words about my recent blog post. We learn through the cancer process to live our lives with intention because we become keenly aware of just how quickly it could be taken away. I've added my name to your "follower" list and look forward to hearing about your progress in future posts.

    You spoke about the anxiety that will come with having to make upcoming treatment decisions. I encourage you to read all you can, do your homework and know you have options. I underwent "traditional" treatment with chemo and radiation but I've become reading alot about "alternative" treatments which offer interesting options. I'm reading "Knockout" by Suzanne Somers and "The Gerson Therapy" by Charlotte Gerson, both interesting reads with valuable information you won't get from a mainstream oncologist.

    You are in my prayers,

    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh praise the Lord. Such good news and you look so beautiful in your new hair style. You would never even know you are sick except that you need to eat some cheesecake!!

    Miss seeing you and hope you can join us for our next get together. Love and prayers always,

    Betty Stuart (Wellness house)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shedding tears of joy - thanks for sharing your great news.

    much love,

    Lori

    ReplyDelete