Saturday, June 13, 2009







Friday Night cook out with Art & Mindy Carlson and Dale and Pat Stephens. They were angels to accomodate my low partying threshhold and make the trip on a Friday evening from Mokena and Naperville. These couples are college friends of Lee's from Illinois State. They are salt of the earth, and I'm so glad they are part of my life!

Mindy reps several clothing lines and brought me a bunch of samples to wear. What a generous wonderful thing to do. Love you Mindy. And the jeans fit great!
Art wanted some shout-outs on the Blog, but damn if I remember a THING from last night's conversations.

Counting my abundant Blessings for the wonderful people in my life, in my corner, fighting right along with me. It really is energizing and healing to be around the people you love....so THANK YOU






XOXOX Peggy






No comments:

Post a Comment