Friday, June 26, 2009

Girls Rule!

Last night was spent with my fabulous posse of Grade School/High School friends: Penny, Karen, Julianna, Peggy, Laila and the newly adopted member of the group- Gail!

Penny had a fabulous spread in her beautiful backyard. I can't tell you how much it energizes me and perks me up to spend these monthly get-togethers with these women. Gail commented on how absolutley comfortable it is to be around them and how easy we all just flow into our friendship. As a group in highschool, we never had the drama or fights or anything many of us witness though our children's lives. We seriously never fought about anything -all we cared about was having some laughs and going out and having fun.

Karen gets the prize and kudos for travelling from Evanston to DuPage county the last 3 times. Our next trip will be up to her neck of the woods.

To all my girls, Thank You from the bottom of my heart for coming together and rekindling a 30-year old friendship. It means the world to me and I hope you all get as much joy from it as do!

XOXOX Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment