Friday, July 17, 2009

My Support Group Girls- The Best There Is




After just a few sessions with the Women with Cancer Support Group at Wellness House, I am hooked on the strength, passion, drive, determiniation and fight that these lovely women have and share with each other.
This is women at their finest: sharing, supporting, and caring on a level that can't be matched!
I can see how this support group energizes me the day after chemo and puts a spring in my step just for having shared an hour & 1/2 of loving support in our collective fight in the nasty, evil Cancer War.




2 comments:

  1. PEG, SO MANY PEOPLE LOVE AND PRAY FOR YOU. YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS BAD TIME. BUT, EAT MORE OR I WILL SLAP YOUR LIITLE HANDS AND TELL YOU MOMMY SAID IT, DARN IT. EVERY DAY I AM WITH YOU AND YOU ARE JUST SO BRAVE AND FAITH-FILLED THAT IT MAKES ME KNOW WHAT A WONDERFUL DAUGHTER WE RAISED (EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS A BRUNETTE?} WITH HER IRISH EYES AND SKIN, IS SHE BEAUTIFUL OR WHAT?

    LOVE MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am overjoyed that you have pursued participating in this group - you are dynamic and beautiful in so many ways - you are in my prayers every day and I believe with every fiber of my being that you will be healed. Your Mom is 110% right - so many people love and pray for you - and EAT EAT EAT!!! You are loved, cherished, gorgeous and you leave an imprint of love on everyone you meet. xoxoxo

    Lori

    ReplyDelete