I had a Filet O Fish and a Chocoloate Shake (only a few sips) for Breakfast, that is GROSS and wrong on so many levels.
- Food on My Terms
- The way food USED to taste.
- Wiping My Ass
- My "Before" Clothes
- Wearing MakeUp/Clear Skin
- Q-Tip Satisfaction: I no longer produce ear wax, no need to Q-tip. Freaky, I know.
- Fitting into my Bras- I used to somewhat dislike my large Marges, now I miss them
- Diet Pepsi: The bubbly, crisp, sweet drink in the middle of the work day. I drank mayb 3 per week, not a soda-aholic by any means. Any carbonated drink tastes like acid.
- Ketchup: How can I eat my diet of hamburgers without it? i need a condiment, damn it. The acidity of the tomato is not a pretty thing for my tongue, throat, tummy. On the same vein, I miss MY homemade Spaghetti Sauce.(gravy, for my Italian friends). My red sauce was soooo my comfort food.
Pity Party Over. Pessemistic Peggy Has Left The Building.